Packages for the Bride
Fairy Tale - $ 255.00
Lavender Sea Salt Glow, Lavender Massage, Lavender Spa Pedicure, Sauna / Steam
Happily Ever After – $220.00
Aromatherapy Massage, Aromatherapy Facial, Collagen Manicure
Scene of Love – $ 165.00
Aromatherapy Massage, Hydrating Pedicure, Spa Manicure, Sauna / Steam
(With purchase of any Bridal Package you’ll receive a complimentary Gift Set)
Packages for the Groom
Gentlemen Retreat – $250.00
Therapeutic Massage, Gentleman’s Facial, Spa Pedicure, Spa Manicure,
Sauna / Steam Room
Everlasting Love - $180.00
Therapeutic Massage, Gentleman’s Facial, Sauna / Steam Room
A Day to Remember -$ 150.00
Therapeutic Massage, Spa Pedicure, Sauna / Steam Room
(Comes with Complimentary Spa Manicure)
Bride Group Packages Example
(4 Guest + Bride)
5 Swedish massage – $400+Tax$28=$428
4 Spa Pedicures – $180
1 Seaweed Pedicure – $65.00 (for bride)
Collagen manicure for bride – Complimentary
Package Total (after 5% discount) – $ 673.00
Mosaic Salon & Spa has options to customize your packages based on your preference
For Groom parties up to five Guests – 5% discount
From Five to Ten Guests– 10% discount
From Ten and more Guests- 15% discount
What every Bride should know. Click here.
- Your trial should be scheduled 3-4 weeks prior to date.
- Bring your camera to your trial run so that you can make sure that you can take a photo and bring it with you on the wedding day service.
- Your haircut and hair color should be done 2 weeks prior.
- Schedule highlights, color and perms at least two weeks prior just in case treatment is not what you expected. This will allow the colorist adequate time to make any needed changes.
- All girls receiving Up-do must arrive with their hair already washed and completely dried.
- Do not flat-iron your hair if you plan to have a curly hairstyle.
- Schedule hair extension consultation six weeks prior to ensure the correct color and application method. Scheduled at your convenience.
- Have a professional makeup artist apply your Make up- its worth it does make a difference!
- Waterproof mascara should be provided by the bride if desired.
- Purchase the shade of lipstick used in your bridal makeup application for touch ups. Cover your lips completely with liner and fill in the lip color. This will decrease the number of reapplications.
- Manicures should be done, prior to the wedding day to eliminate the chance of cuticle nicks due to dryness or sensitivity.
- Waxing or tweezing is recommended two –three days prior to the event in order to eliminate redness and swelling. If you have sensitive skin, schedule your services at least five days prior to the wedding. Waxing rather that shaving allows the bride to have less responsibility during a summer honeymoon.
- Facials should be done at least two days prior to the wedding day to improve skin texture.
- Any skin problems should be addressed by scheduling customized facials and/or peels several weeks prior to your wedding day.